Students must be able to meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Be a student in Florida public or nonpublic secondary school or home education program.
2. Have a 3.0 unweighted GPA to enroll in college courses.
3. Pass an appropriate section of the college placement test (PERT, SAT, ACT)
4. Have written permission by Synergy before enrolling in a course.
5. Meet any additional admissions criteria set by the post-secondary institution.
6. Students on scholarships also have other requirements that must be met. Please see the Synergy Student Advisor or High School Coordinator for more details.